Valentines Day Poetry Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Open to children aged between 6 and 13 only. The winner will receive a copy of ‘Poems, Beans and Chips!’ worth £5.99 and a book token valued at £10, plus the winning entry will be illustrated by Mike Dicey and a printed copy sent to your home or school, as well as published on this website here citing first name, family name and age at time of writing.
2. Copyright of the your work belongs to you as the writer, not us as the publisher, so they remain forever your poems! We only need your name and age (at time of writing the poem) when you email us, not your address, and please tell an adult who looks after you that you’re writing to us.
3. All submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of Friday 24th February 2012. All submissions should include child’s full name, age at time of writing, school name and town.
4. Winners will be posted on the website 9th March 2012.
6. Poems submitted should be wholly the child’s own work, with adult support offered for spelling, punctuation and word-processing only.
7. The judges’ decision is final.
8. By submitting your poem you are giving the ‘Poems, Beans & Chips!’ website permission to display the poem, if selected, on the website for a period of time that they see fit following a minimum period of four months, including intermittent display.
9. The poem will be illustrated the way the artist chooses.
Website run by Moore Than Words LLP, Partnership No. OC357338.