1. Copyright belongs to you as the writer, not us as the publisher, so they remain forever your poems! We only need your name and age (at time of writing the poem) when you email us, not your address, and please tell an adult who looks after you that you’re writing to us.
2. The authors decision on poems selected for display or illustration is final.
3. Poems should be the entirely the work of the child, with adult help only for punctuation, spellings, word processing and emailing.
4. By submitting your poem you are giving the ‘Poems, Beans & Chips!’ website permission to display the poem, if selected, on the website for a period of time that they see fit following a minimum period of four months, including intermittent display.
5. The poem will be illustrated the way the artist chooses.